B2st reveals 'Beautiful' practice dance video

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 by , under

Got this video on youtube with the boys practicing their choreography of the dance. As usual it's really cool to see the guys perform with their practice clothes (don't know if it's really practice clothes). They really look proffessional in the way they perform, Though I expect to see more with them having a more personal touch. I've seen lots of boy bands with their practice video and I was expecting some goofing around like that but the boys seems so serious. Anyway, am not a fan of b2st but I was impressed on how they practiced their dance. I really loved the style and overall choreography but the music is not my type. Of all the practice dance videos, I like Shinee's Lucifer and DBSK's purple line the most. They just synced in to the music and the choreography fits perfectly to the tune. Anyway that's just my opinion and I know there are lots of room for improvement to the B2ST boys. Especially that their fandom is starting to increase, they're part of the top 5 in the hanteo awards so congratulations to them. Anyway guys, please have a look at my cityville cheats guide if you're an avid gamer

1 Responses to “B2st reveals 'Beautiful' practice dance video”

September 28, 2017 at 4:41 PM

Comment by Learn Digital Marketing.

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Post a Comment