Yoon-Eun-Hye and her cute cute lips

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 by , under

The idols are now on a twitting spree coupled with pictures in which the fans do appreciate a lot because of their really cute poses. The last time it's IU and now her super cute lookalike Yoon Eun Hye from the girl group Baby Vox and now known as a great actress. I still do love her super cute looks and her fluffy fluffy cheeks same as IU. But I'm more of a Yoon Eun Hye fan so I'm a bit biased saying Eun-Hye is cute. She also displayed an upclose shot of her cute lips and eyes which attracts me most. Well, it just displayed her super fair and smooth skin which I love in most koreans. I envy them the most, having those skin.I haven't seen any drama of Eun Yoon Hye since I moved here in Manila. And I got no time to watch K dramas any more, Travelling here in Manila is tiresome especially if I'm looking for apartment for rent because I have the flexibility to move around and have the freedom to move appliances. I really missed Yoon Eun Hye, I hope she got some cute pictures to share with us.

0 Responses to 'Yoon-Eun-Hye and her cute cute lips'

Post a Comment