WOn Bin, Won!

Monday, November 29, 2010 by , under

Sweeping the awards in blue dragon cinema homepage is one reason why won bin had a very defining change to his career. He bagged the chameleon award and best couple award with outstanding lead to other contenders. it's really fun to see this guy evolved to a more mature role in his latest movie, the man from nowhere. The last time I saw this guy was on his korean series, endless love and Tae Guk Gi which swept the fans again because of her ground breaking performance. It's totally cool, to see how a guy leads to a more mature role. Here's my psp games download page if you're looking for some. I've been lazy enough to post now. and i think i'll be on a hiatus ^^. So tired of my work and i know my call center friends are complaining too.

1 Responses to “WOn Bin, Won!”

December 3, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Comment by Search Engine Marketing.

Thanks a lot for the article i will try as much as possible to improve on my skills from the advices in the article. I found a lot of worthy things from this post. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging. Looking forward to reading your next post.

Post a Comment