Shin Se Kyung starts the mellody in "Acoustic"

Monday, October 18, 2010 by , under

Am not ranting what movie will this Acoustic thing will be but I know that Shin Se Kyung will capture the hearts of the fans(call center friends) and guys who's been looking for her melody. The first time I saw her I just awed with her voice and her angelic looks. Not because I'm biased of being an asian but because I truly like her style, Although sometimes melodramatic is not my taste but the fact that she sings pretty well and she carries and delivers the emotion is truly fantastic. Although I like more of the KPOP style I still listen to acoustic and emo-like tune if I want to relax. For some reason it helps me sooth the stress and makes me sleep faster than keeping a silent environment in the background. The truth is her facial expressions is much more noticeable than her terric voice, I just like her nose and the total package she brings to the listeners of her music.

http://qtv.freechal.com/movie/QTVMovieView.asp?DocId=2985957

I hope Shin Se Kyung will gather momentum and earn more reputation for her singing career. Although I haven't seen her in a modeling environment i think she'll have the place on it. Conservative yet appealing is a thing that we can't ignore to her. Although guitars and mellow music is already perfect i hope she ventures in a whole different scene in show business as well. I  know my call center friends are dying to see her, she kinda looks like Eun Yoon Hye which is much more popular to her

2 Responses to 'Shin Se Kyung starts the mellody in "Acoustic"'

November 17, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Comment by Internet marketing.

I haven't any word to appreciate this post.Thanks a lot for sharing.... Looking forward to reading your next post.

December 21, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Comment by Search Engine Marketing.

Hey, I'm really lucky to read your post. It's a great one. Thanks a lot.

Post a Comment