Personnal

Saturday, September 5, 2009 by , under

Yes this is a personnal blog of me. Noticed something? It's personnal and not personal. Well I'm thinking again of another hijacked keyword by doing some misspelled experiments. There's nothing to lose guys. The vedio thing in my last post is not enough if you want traffic inflation. The concept is to rank high trend low density keywords. Anyway if you're looking for a personnal blog then you can count on this one. It's that I have no time thinking to what I will write on my post and just have a hassle free writing in my blog. The other blog which I maintain is another good niche which I would obviously not reveal. It's definitely suicidal in my part if I'll reveal my niche. The good about personnal blogs is that you have no authority to prove it's because you are the authority. You can google in Danny Choo since he's one of my idols too in the blogosphere. He's great having a personnal blog with so so high traffic. If you are new into blogging then I hope you should start now and reap the rewards of making money online.

Anyway do you a twitter account? you can add me by clicking here. I got a few followers and I'm thinking of unfollowing them. Most of the followers I have are spam and it's not a good way to earn traffic most of them will not even reply to you if you put the "@" characters. I think this will end my personnal post and personnal hijacking of the keyword personnal.^^

7 Responses to 'Personnal'

October 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Comment by Managed Services.

Yes U R right and this is one of the superb post which having very innovative and informative tips for the readers,keep up blogging continue and stay tune with us.

October 11, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Comment by storesonline.

Its worthy as well as very important information. Doing great job to sharing it. Thanks a lot for sharing this Incredibly useful article with us. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Keep blogging.

October 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Comment by firewall reviews.

Hi! This is the one blog which I visit from last two weeks and I really like this and it helps me a lot so stay tune with us and keep post continue.Thanks for sharing. Keep blogging.

October 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Comment by managed firewall69.

Great post!Very critical but very nice information man keep up the good work and keep posting the cool information.Thanks a lot.really very informative blog.Keep blogging.

November 17, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Comment by Search Engine Optimisation.

It's a very good blog I have come across.Thanks for informative listing.I’ve used many of the methods you mention and they are great!Thanks a lot.Keep blogging.

November 15, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Comment by Internet marketing.

YES! I finally found this site! I am quite interested in this topic hope you will elaborate more on it in future posts.

December 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Comment by Search Engine Marketing.

Glad to read this post. Very informative and interesting one. Looking forward to read more. Thanks.

Post a Comment