Goh-Hye-Sun and Ji-Hoo

Sunday, November 7, 2010 by , under

Got the two perfect couple of the drama Boys over flowers. It's Goh-Hye-Sun and Little Kim Hyung Joon posing with each other. I've finished watching the series and I'm craving for another season because of it's great story. Although the story's been thesame to the classic Hana-Yori-Dango manga I've been eager to watch the series because of the comedy and the simplicity of the main actress. I've been a fan of Koh-Hye-Sun because she's truly teriffic with her acting and moetic personality. I hope that there's a follow up of the drama already so I can watch with my call center buddies cause we are always doing a movie or korean drama marathon.

2 Responses to 'Goh-Hye-Sun and Ji-Hoo'

November 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Comment by Internet marketing.

These articles are greatly appreciated.Some great information to be absorbed in this post.I have bookmarked this for my friends. Keep blogging.

December 21, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Comment by Search Engine Marketing.

It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Looking forward to reading your next post.

Post a Comment